You’re Our Fuel!!
Your Victoria Ballroom Dance Society runs on the energy and dedication of Volunteers… people just like you, people who love to dance and who bring other skills from the rest of their lives. Frankly, we’re a fun bunch!! Here are a couple of opportunities; come join us!!!
If we’re lucky enough to get your help with our Membership Committee, you’ll be advising your board on ways to enhance the membership’s experience with VBDS. Some of the ways we’ll do that include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with Class Registrations and Ballroom Introductions
- Devising FUN ways to improve membership retention year to year
- Updating and maintaining our Membership and contact information list
Interested? You can contact our membership committee at: email@example.com
If you choose to volunteer for the Dance Committee, you’ll be an important part of advising the board on matters relating to FUN!… also known as: dances sponsored by VBDS. As a part of a team, you will have the opportunity to share your ideas and use your creative talents to:
- help organize the Monthly Dances
- coordinate the music, and
- help organize the next New Year’s Dance
Interested? You can contact our dance committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org