VBDS is a society of members and the membership is composed from all age groups at all levels of dance. We offer a variety of group classes that provide a learning path for the absolute beginner to more advanced dancers. NO PREVIOUS DANCE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
With VBDS membership, you can:
- Take VBDS Classes
- attend practice sessions (beginner only on Sundays, open practices on Wednesdays and Fridays, and Silver/Gold/Competitor practices on Sundays)
- pay less for VBDS dances and workshops
- receive reciprocal discounts with Nanaimo Ballroom Dance Society, UVic Ballroom Dance Club and Swing Dance Association of Victoria,
- be up to date on ballroom dancing activities, thanks to our Newsletter.
To view an Instructional Video of how to book your classes please CLICK HERE
Membership Registration Online
Membership Registration by mail or in person
If you prefer to fill out an application in writing, download a Membership Form (see below), or contact us for a copy by email attachment (please specify your preference for either a Word or a PDF document).
Then you must either:
- mail the form with your payment to us. Once we receive and processed the form and your payment you will be registered with us. If you supplied a email address, will will send you a confirmation by email.
- bring the form with you in person to a registration night. You may want to do this if you have other questions, or just would like to meet some of the members of VBDS. Please have the forms filled in before you arrive as this speeds up the in-person registration process.