TO OUR VBDS MEMBERS AND CLASS PARTICIPANTS – ISSUE RESOLVED ONLINE SALES OF MEMBERSHIPS AND CLASS REGISTRATIONS HAVE RESUMED. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE OVER THE LAST 2 DAYS. THIS WAS DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH OUR WEBSITE. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further issues. VBDS MANAGEMENT
Author Archive for: ChrissySouthern
About Chrissy Southern
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Chrissy Southern contributed a whooping 7 entries.
– STARTS February 21 2020! It’s Fun, it’s Friendly, and it’s only $5 per person! Come with or without a partner — Volunteer partners are provided for singles.Friday, February 21 – 6:30pm -7:30pm (Waltz, Foxtrot, Jive)Friday, February 28 – 6:30pm -7:30pm (Tango, Cha Cha, Rumba)ALL CLASSES AT LES PASSMORE CENTRE- 286 Hampton Rd.We will provide […]
VBDS is pleased to recognize and honour Bob Adams, the 2018/19 recipient of the Keith Honeyman Memorial Award. Bob, and his wife Roberta, have been members of VBDS since 1999 and first started volunteering by helping with demos, promotions and marketing. In 2004, Bob joined the VBDS Board of Directors and served for well […]
. Click on the image to open up in Youtube. Worried About Memory Loss? Pick up your Dancing Shoes! Dancing can reverse the signs of aging in the brain. Physical exercise has an anti-aging effect on the hippocampus region of the brain — an area that controls memory, learning and balance. A recent study published in […]
You’re Our Fuel!! Your Victoria Ballroom Dance Society runs on the energy and dedication of Volunteers… people just like you, people who love to dance and who bring other skills from the rest of their lives. Frankly, we’re a fun bunch!! Here are a couple of opportunities; come join us!!! If we’re lucky enough to […]
- No events
Stay up to date with VBDS
- VBDS LIbrary of Instructional DVDsDecember 3, 2020 - 12:49 pm
- Suspension of VBDS classes and practices as of November 24, 2020November 24, 2020 - 7:13 pm
- Suspension of VBDS Classes and Practices effective March 17, 2020March 16, 2020 - 10:37 pm
- Important notice regarding COVID-19, classes, practices, and dancesMarch 15, 2020 - 11:34 am