Believing that ballroom dancing improves the physical and social well-being of individuals and enhances the quality of life the Victoria Ballroom Dance Society has established as the mission of the society:
- To promote an interest in ballroom dancing.
- To create a physical and social environment that encourages people to participate actively in ballroom dancing as a performing art, as a recreational and social activity, and as a competition sport.
- To provide instruction at a variety of levels of ballroom dancing.
- To provide social opportunities, workshops, and dances.
- To encourage communication and friendship with other ballroom dance groups in the community, in the province, and elsewhere.
CALLING ALL VBDS MEMBERS!
NOTICE OF VBDS ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Date: Wednesday, November 28
Time: Meeting at 8:00 PM with registration from 7:45 to 8:00pm
Location: Cedar Hill Recreation Centre – 3220 Cedar Hill Rd. (in lieu of regular practice)
– VBDS PROXY FORM [CLICK HERE]